Black Henna Brow Kit
Black Henna Brow Kit
168 in stock
The new and innovative Angel Eyes Brow Stain helps you achieve perfectly shaped, rich-in-color, stand-out brows. These results are available in your own private space without visiting a salon. The effect lasts up to 2 weeks. This product is easy to apply and mastered with your ambitious artistic desire.
Return & Refund Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange within 14 days. Must be unopened and unused.
Start with one eye at a time:
- Wash your brow with a non-oily cleanser or wipe, then dry thoroughly.
- Use your angle brush as a scoop, you can use the size of the bristles as your staring measurement.
- Add your measurement of Angel Eyes Brow stain powder in a plastic or glass (no metal) and mix 2 pumps of replenishing gel. Mix the products until you get a homogenous consistency. (Manageable to work with)
- The recommended application time is 8-10 minutes. (if wanted darker results, you can leave for an extra 5 minutes) This product is amazing when you find the right time for you. If you see redness in your skin discontinue the product, you might be sensitive to it.
- Do not use if you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. Do not use if you have ever had a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo. Contains phenylenediamines.
- Do not use on eyelashes. Wear suitable gloves (stains skin). Avoid contact with eyes. If product does come into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Do not use on eyebrows that have been tweezed/shaped in the previous 72 hours. Perform a skin test at least 48 hours dying your eyebrows. Keep out of the reach of children.
Brow Stain Powder: P-Phenylendediamine Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Tatt Sci Acid, Tartaric Acid, Disodium Lauryl, Sulfsuccinate; Algin, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract, Magnesium Stearate, Henna.
Based on 1 review
I had been using this henna for almost a year with my clients. I usually buy 3 different shades but specially Dark brown and black. My clients love them and so do I. I also use the black one to fill in my gaps in my beard hehe.